We invite you to come and see why our students have the opportunity to achieve.
You can view the college prospectus for 2024 below. For further information or to book a tour with the Principal please contact the office. 02 63821486.
HOW TO ENROL
You can now enrol online, through the online enrolment link:
To complete the application form, you will need to upload the following information. Original documents will need to be presented at the time of interview.
- Birth certificate (not commemorative) or passport.
- Certificate of Baptism (if applicable).
- Student’s immunisation records.
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or Other Relevant Court Orders (if applicable).
- Last report from previous school (not applicable for local Catholic Schools).
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both student and parent(s) / legal guardian(s), including passport copies of parents.
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable).
Submission of an application does not guarantee a place in your school of choice.
The school will be in contact with you to discuss your application and arrange a suitable interview time. If an offer of placement is provided, parents/legal guardians will be required to sign an enrolment contract.
Tuition Fees are set by the Archdiocesan Catholic Education Commission each year.
It is our experience that Hennessy is providing our children with a quality education. The staff are keen to work with the kids and their families, to maximise the student potential - be it academic, sporting or extra curricular pursuits.
The education and guidance of our children is so important. The Hennessy teachers and community have provided an excellent base for our daughter to thrive and prosper. We could not be happier. The caring nature and willingness of the the teachers to go above and beyond the call of duty is amazing. We could never send our children anywhere else. Thank you Hennessy.